Ways to Join:
1. Sunday morning Worship: On your computer or tablet on ZOOM online Worship. You may need to enter this password 839660. Christmas Eve service link
NOTE that you can always go the Zoom Website at https://www.zoom.us and click "join a meeting" and enter the meeting ID 578-318-6702 and the password 839660
2. watching live on youtube. youtube live worship.
3. By phone - call 1 778 907 2071 after connecting when asked enter 578 318 6702 and then when asked enter this password 839660
See detailed instructions for each below:
1. If you already have used Zoom Click here for the meeting link: Sunday worship
- If you haven't use zoom and are confident on your computer or tablet, follow the instructions after the link. For ipads and other tablets an app may be needed. Note that when asked you need to give Zoom premission to use your microphone and camera. But please remain muted during the service unless you have a part.
- Good luck Friends, don't let the technology drive you crasy, just phone in if you need to.
- To use a computer to go online for the worship your computer should have a microphone and camera. Most laptops have both. Your desk top may not. However, you should be able to listen and watch on a computer without a camera or a microphone.
- On an apple computer there is also an app to download. If you know how to install an app is should be straight forward. However, the app isn't required since the link will take you to the zoom webpage and you can click on "join a meeting" on the top menu bar and enter the meeting ID which is. 578 318 6702 and then enter this password 839660
- This is the same process for a windows based computer.
- Remember if you can't get connected using your computer you can still take part using your phone, even just a regular home phone.
- If you are online with a computer or tablet you wil be able to type in comments, quesitons, and prayer requests using the chat feature.
- To enable a chat window on an ipad touch the three dots on the top right hand corner. A pull down menu will appear and touch Chat and window will pop up with your screen key board.
- To enable chat on the computers: Find the Chat menu item on the top menu bar.
- Take note our meeting host will control muting microphones but you can all mute both microphones and video if you wish.
- At the end of the service the host will unmute everyone, however, you may need to also unmute on your computer or tablet before anyone will be able to hear you.
- If you are having trouble hearing the service remember to turn up your volume. Sometimes the computer speakers are poor quality and pluging in headphones, or earplugs or external speakers will help.
2. For youtube open youtube, enter billboothwhb in the search push enter and my channel will appear worship should go live just before 10am. or try this link directly Bill's channel. no password or Meeting ID needed.
3. Joining our worship with your phone:
Any time after 9:30am on Sunday morning call this number
1 778 907 2071 you will be asked for a meeting ID. Eneter it on your telephone key pad 578 318 6702 and then enter this password 839660.
This should allow you to listen to worship. The service will begin at 10am exactly but you may hear others talking on the call. Say hello and your firends may already listening.
We ask that you mute your microphone during the service. Our meeting host will mute everyone once we start.