OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We are called to be an encouraging and compassionate faith community committed to sharing with all a loyful Christ like Spirituality.
WHAT WE DO AND SAY
- We host and support community groups
- We worship God
- We take seriously the teachings of Jesus.
- We love each other.
- We advocate for positive social change in the world.
- We offer spiritual healing using Healing Touch and other healing methods.
- We welcome cultural diversity.
- Not just make yourself at home but this is your home.
- In reference to the scriptural stories we often: I don't know if it happen this way or not but I know it is true.
ABOUT OUR FAITH COMMUNITY
- Authentic Christian community
- Committed to social justice
- Seeking a deeper true spirituality
- Welcoming of the LGBTQ2S+ community
- Taking the Bible seriously but not literally.
- Committed to journey with the Divine
- Hosting the community in multiple ways
- Working together to find meaning in our lives
- Partnering with the Downtown businesses for a vital Downtown.