WHO ARE WE:
- We are old and young, children and elders, professionals and regular folks, poor and comfortable, long time Abbotsford residents and newcomers, married, divorced, single, single parent families and traditional families, double income families and low and fixed income individuals.
- We are born Canadians, new Canadians, temporary residents, and landed immigrants. We are seeking to be intercultural.
- We welcome LGBTQ2S+ folks.
- We call our minister on a first name basis however his official title is The Reverend Bill Booth.
- We take the Bible seriously not literally.
- We believe many things but for an understanding of the breadth of our faith follow this link to the Song of Faith a faith statement of the United Church of Canada https://united-church.ca/community-faith/welcome-united-church-canada/faith-statements/song-faith-2006
Since March 2020 we have worshipping online with friends in our neighbouring United Churches. This will continue until the health authorities allow inperson gatherings again.