WHO ARE WE:
- We are old and young, children and elders, professionals and regular folks, poor and comfortable, long time Abbotsford residents and newcomers, Straight and Gay, married, divorced, single, single parent families and traditional families, double income families and low and fixed income individuals.
- We are born Canadians, new Canadians, temporary residents, and landed immigrants. We are seeking to be intercultural.
- Our ministry staff are comfortable on a first name basis however their official title is The Reverend Bill Booth.
- We take the Bible seriously not literally.
- We believe many things but for an understanding of the breadth of our faith follow this link to the Song of Faith a faith statement of the United Church of Canada created in 2006.