WHO ARE WE:
- We are old and young, children and elders, professionals and regular people, poor and comfortable, long-time Abbotsford residents and newcomers, married, divorced, single, single-parent families and traditional families, double-income families, and low and fixed-income individuals.
- We are born Canadians, new Canadians, temporary residents, and landed immigrants. We are seeking to be intercultural.
- We welcome LGBTQ2S+ folks.
- We call our minister on a first-name basis, however, his official title is The Reverend Bill Booth.
- We take the Bible seriously but not literally.
- We believe many things but for an understanding of the breadth of our faith follow this link to the Song of Faith a faith statement of the United Church of Canada https://united-church.ca/community-faith/welcome-united-church-canada/faith-statements/song-faith-2006
Since March 2020 we have worshipped online with friends in our neighbouring United Churches. This will continue until the health authorities allow inperson gatherings again.